Hello there, I have uploaded 066, 067, and 068 just now.
The first track I wanted to mention from 068 is "All the Stars" from the upcoming Black Panther soundtrack. I love Marvel, and it's nice to see some diversity for once. Kendrick Lamar is clearly in the top #3 in the hip-hop game. I mean this guy is coming for all of y'all.
The second track I wanted to mention was "Stellar" by Johan Vilborg. I have no idea who this guy is, but he was the first track on Above & Beyond's Group Therapy Episode 264. Good God, that is an amazing track. Definitely a top 10 track of the past 3 years.
- 2018 Wishlist [@MSF_Access]
- The 2019 Ford Mustang Bullit is Real and it Looks Perfect [jalopnik]
- Toyota Supra to bow in Geneva in four trims under Gazoo Racing brand [Autoblog]
- The Acura NSX on the Angeles Crest Highway: Fulfilling a Dream Put Off Too Long [The Drive]
- Daytona rehearsal for the new BMW M8 GTE [BMW Blog]
- Porsche Is Reportedly Working on an Electric-Only Supercar Platform [The Drive]
- You Don't Have Like The Audi A8 To Enjoy These Stunning Images [Motor1]
- Mercedes-Benz on the global training of AI for cars [engadget]
- Subaru VIZIV Performance STI Concept revealed in full at Tokyo Auto Salon [evo]
- New Jetta snags some sweet Audi DNA [CNET]
- What is this Carbon-Brake-Equipped Camero Prototype? [Road and Track]
- 2017 Trafficking in Persons Report [@StateDept]
- On going - Review of the second draft of #SR15. Remember experts need to register here to take part [@IPCC_CH] #ClimateChange
- Artificial Intelligence dominated the Consumer Electronics Show [The Economist]
- President Drake predicts bright future for Wexner Medical Center already at top of its game [@OSU]
- A Tax Plan that Hurts Education Will Hurt U.S. Competitiveness [HBR]
- How - and why - to end the war in Yemen [The Economist]
- The Best Phone You Can Buy Right Now (2017) [The Verge]
- The Real Reason American health care is so expensive (hint: single-payer won't automatically save it) [Vox]
- $1.5 Billion-Plus Hit on USAF from Yearlong CR, Contract Delays Baked In [@AirForceMag]
I hope everybody had a nice and safe Christmas and New Years. I have recently gone to two Sacramento Kings game, and it was a lot of fun. Lately, I am reading Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks. It's a fascinating topic for me, and it's quite the read. Given that it is MLK Weekend, it is a great opportunity for reflection and not forgetting history. Despite what you might hear in the news, with certain folks using certain adjectives...I, along with millions of Americans came as Immigrants. We are a nation of Immigrants. Don't let anyone fool you, you are just as American as the person next to you. You might come from different backgrounds, different cultures, different religion or lack thereof, but in the end we are all Americans. You might feel alone sometimes, but the best way to combat this is to vote. Vote for your congressman/congresswoman. Vote for your Senator. Vote for your Governor. And thus, don't sit on the couch on Election Day. Vote in 2018/2020. I am looking forward to reading Barack Obama's two books for the first time, along with finishing John Lewis' March trilogy. In addition, for leisure, I heard that the Black Eyed Peas had some kind of fascinating new comic book that has a VR/AR component. It's called "Masters of the Sun," and I look forward to picking it up at the local bookstore. As far as movies go, I want to watch the new Tom Cruise and the new Jackie Chan. On TV, I am super excited that The X-Files are back. I am glad that Netflix chose to put Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on its platform. It is a wonderful story that everybody should witness. I am actually reading the manga for the first time. I am also trying to catch up on Dragon Ball Super, because that Z Fighter game is coming out. I am trying to allocate time to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as well. As far as music goes, I'm listening to a little bit of everything as always, but looking forward to Justin Timberlake's Man of the Woods album coming out. Same goes for Above & Beyond's Common Ground. Lastly, I see that Armin van Buuren is going to have a Masterclass, I think I might take a peek!
Until Next Time!