Hello. I have added playlist #061.
The first and last tracks I added are unfortunately a bit hard to find. They aren't on Apple Music nor Spotify normally, but you can find Ali Wilson's Watchmaker album on junodownload.com.
The second, and second to last tracks I added are part of Steve Angello's upcoming new album. These tracks are amazing and I cannot wait for his future releases.
- Geekin' Out on Hip-Hop, with Logic [StarTalk]
- How I Taught My Computer to Write Its Own Music [nautilus]
- Bison Returned From the Brink Just in Time for Climate Change [Bloomberg]
- Alphabet Wants to Fix Renewable Energy's Storage Problem -- With Salt [Bloomberg Technology]
- What you should know about AI [Techcrunch]
- Machines Are Developing Language Skills Inside Virtual Worlds [MIT Tech Review]
- How Quantum Physics Is About to Revolutionize Biochemistry [MIT Tech Review]
- In pictures: Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2017 via [BBC News]
- Surprise Discovery Shows 'Artificial Atoms' Rapidly Self-Assembling Into Complex Structures [Motherboard]
- Scientists Unveil a New Inventory of the Universe's Dark Contents [Quanta Magazine]
- AI is Changing Everything - Even Science Itself [@IntelAI]
- Read the Draft of the Climate Change Report [NY Times]
- July never seemed so strange [Slack]
- The Next Moon Landing is Near Thanks to These Pioneering Engineers via [NatGeo]
- The New Climate Change Activists May Surprise You [Nat Geo]
- The most beautiful theory of all [The Economist @medium]
- On Tour With Diplo In Africa [GQ]
- How to Change The Lives Of Millions w/ Scott Harrison [Chase Jarvis LIVE]
- NASA Eclipse 2017 website [NASA]
- Recently I read the U.S. constitution "and other important texts." It was a massive 880 pages so it took quite a while to read. You can find the copy I purchased in a nice limited gold edition at B&N at a bargain price. It's really required reading especially nowadays, given how things being trampled on, especially in Healthcare, and Climate Change. I finished Neil deGrasse Tyson's "Astrophysics for People in a Hurry" which was a pretty good short read. He has many more books that I need to check out eventually. I'm now reading "The Familiar" Part 2 by Mark Z. Danieleswki. I'm listening to Armin van Buuren's A State of Trance Ibiza 2017, and Eric Prydz's EPIC RADIO Episode 16 on Beats 1. Lastly, I finally got a chance to watch Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Sequel." Great film, just as I thought it would be. It's a must-watch for everyone you know. We just need to remind people that Climate Change is real, and if they care about their well-being, their children's well-being, and their children's children's well-being, the Paris Agreement needs to be respected, not ignored. Al Gore wrote a new book too, which I will have to grab sometimes. Here is a link to some great resources to get involved.
- Public Service Announcement: THE SOLAR ECLIPSE IS ON 8/21/17 PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP...DO ***NOT*** LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN WITHOUT PROPER EYEWEAR OR YOU CAN CAUSE PERMANENT IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO YOUR EYES. Also, driving will be slightly chaotic, so, for the sake of yourself and others, keep your eyes on the road. Be extra prudent and careful. Thanks in advance.
Until Next Time!